Sunday, December 7, 2008

Friends

aiks
now only i realise
i not FUNNY at all
i not friendly at all
i just want to alone
i choose wrong subject to study
i think so ?
and i go to wrong college
perhaps ?
and
my eNGLISH SUCK
if u don understand
u can CLICK X in the TOP RIGHT
and also my
CHINESE SUCK TOO
this is know from my friend MOMO
HE TOLD ME
my diary he didnt know what i had written
fine
forget about it
i dono everything
i jz..
i jz wasting my time to live in here
=.=
damn


zz
today work
now only know
yu ren sheng so BIG ?
and so rich
why the performance so SUCK?
WHY WHY WHY
want scissor no scissor
want paper no paper
want pen no pen
want place NO PLACE
somemore !
want CHAIR NO CHAIR !
-.-
how can we trap the hamper in a short time to reach their target
F***ing asshole

today
we done about 100++ hamper
and how the challenge coming
its Rm699 hamper
break 1 bird nest ?
its cost u Rm100++
wil cry yea
-.-
i so sked now
this 699 jz piece of cake
stil got Rm3699 !!
that one ONLY REALLY CAN KILL PPL
work how many MONTH to return the item that we broken ?
shiitt ~
ok
good luck
i hope i not the victim
i stil wan buy z610i after i got the pay

jz now night went to pisa( pc fair)
bought a 8GB pendrive
which cost me Rm44..
last time i bought 4GB pendrive Rm4x
now 8GB Rm44 ==
technology keep implemented
walau
crazyyy
zz

then
called boo
go mac eat and gathering
haha
u stil the same
SO cute hor ?
=.=
beh PAISEH !

ermm
then back le
only realise one thing
around me
my frens..
also some kind of cacat thing
i thought we can talk thing happily ?
and no need kept secret if CAN
IF i mean
not really need if u donwan share
i know i know
thank for someone tell me
abo..
i now stil thought u..
fine
forget about it
almost 1 month
u didnt say it
and i keep misunderstood u
FINE
really fine
think le PUN TL
u know ?
U KNOW ?
i think u dono
cause u wouldn't come here read
if u would
i think u also wont CLEAR ur MIND
cause u never HEAR me say
i think so ?
NEVer And EVER
forget about it
mood gone bad

indeeed
why
why why why
why guy can make girl to fall in love to them
and Its like ~
cant live without them
WHY ?
i cannot accept it
its didnt happened to me XD
i wanted
=x
but impossible too
i'm ugly
yes i'm
i'm short
yes i'm
i'm stupid
yes i'm

the requirement that girl want de all not appear on me
who want me ?
aiya
gOOD
stay single forever
wahahah
love myself
maybe ?
-,-

sien
type more pek chek more now
damn it !
i hate..
aRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrr

No comments: