Saturday, December 20, 2008

boring

another boring day
didnt work for few days le
i am useless
i am jobless
=.=

today morning
go to post office pay bills
then go reload
so i can SMS
;D
but just Rm10
cause when dec 31 i want reload Rm100
=D
my birthdae ya
bonus Rm50
SONG

then went to pump motor oil
and then go motor repairshop
and build one basket in there
so i can put my botol in there
without scare it flying in the road
xDD

then
go home
eat..
seeing comp
and wait die
=.=
bkb
YES
bkb
bkb stand for basketball
5pm
PLAY
but
U
KHOO JI HUA
i knew u donwan to be popular
but i purposely make u popular
so got gf don forget to thank me
erm
he say
he cant play BKB
because
his face cedera
cannot sweat
WTF
okay
fine
let it go ~
ahhaaha
then night can go gurney
good =.=

i just want to exercise
very long didnt play ball le
my fat will keep growing de
=.=
aiks aiks
then ..
around 3-4 like that
NO ELECTRIC
wth
=.=
i going mad...
luckily
i got psp :D
so i can play
=p

aiyaa..
penang really small..
at qb u also can meet me =.=
and u live so near my house
and ur fren jz was my fren =.=
wow
now my area getting longer and longer
hahahaha
xDD

and ...
uu
play dota ??
=.=
watch wrestling
and watch FOOTBALL ?
=.=
cool girl
xDD
u are my idol =.=
xDD
ahahahah
okay okay

going waste alot money
but dono what way can save money
who can teach me ?
T_T

No comments: