Monday, December 29, 2008

Boring day

erm erm
-.-
boring
need wait jan 7 only got work do
-.-
i grow mushroom le
today didnt touch my hp at all
except sms for bkb only
-.-
aiks
when afternoon
too bored le
go download HOTSHOT
memang nice movie
=/
ahhaah
i dono *xiao zhu* will do this kind of character
>.<
sibeh soink
=/
but very yeng
-.-
yan chen xu de overlook
walau
nice till nothing to say
=.=
wu zhun ?
omg
owning
=.=
shuai ge
why taiwan de people so endao de
jealous sia

watched till ep4
go bball le
play play play
my right hand hurt le -.-
when trying to get the point
then kena slap by ppl mia hand
-.-
sibeh pain now
zzz
and
raining le we still play
got ppl fall down
and we laugh
=X
that all =X
then nite
back to home
msn chat
;D

SAY ME PRETTY LAH HO
BEFORE THAT i got long hair i really keep see my hair =.=
although now i also same still seeing my hair
HAHAAHAH
=X
si lang MEI hua
U must pay for IT !












I HATE YOU !
:D

No comments: