Friday, December 19, 2008

Cannot believe it

ermmm
cannot believe it
still got SOME ppl do read my blog
i really appreciate it
and thank you for reading
about the
*broken english,cacat words and bla bla bla*


p/s: PLEASE WRITE DOWN UR NAME IN MY CBOX SO I KNOW U READ IT xD

erm ermm
cannot believe it
really cannot
=.=
i lost 3 job because of my hair
thank you my beloved hair
=.=

and
i really need pay much effort to my studies ler
i felt that i getting lazy on my study
i more prefer MONEY
and i really will die

and
girl ?
DON EVEN GO THINK ABOUT GIRL OKAY
ALTHOUGH u WANT FIND A GF
but PLEASE
DON THINK ABOUT IT
u cannot take care of yourself
how to take care of others ??!
=.=

aiks aiks aiks
lazy write le
anything i will add on

wish that everyone can happy especially YOU
=D
don go emo ler know ma
xDD
ermm..
happy xmas too
i mean
coming soon xD

No comments: