Friday, March 6, 2009

My Changes

Yesterday night i go see back my picture
yea. i got zilian
so i got alot memory
=]
haha
and i felt i changed alot.
so i post at here share with my friend.




















2oo8 August 1
Thank Khee help me edit da photo ^^




















2oo8 September 18
1st time straighten my hair =]




















2oo8 Oct 26
Hang out with friends =]















Forget save da date ._.
this is hsing,dong,heng
this is on da way sitting ferry go to butterworth ( pacific )
why ?
because me and dong don't know how to go pacific !! =x















Before going working.
this is da working uniform i wearing
xDD
E-Star
but resigned =x














Yeah !
Obake-Ya !!
2oo8 Nov 22 ~
Nice ?=D



















Because jobless .
i need cut my hair and search for new job again
and i cut my hair.
heh
xD
2oo8 Dec 23
=]
i'm not regretted cutting that.
because at sunshine farlim i got alot friend =]















Secondary School Friends Gathering
=]
Also same with da days i cut my hair
xDD














Nothing to Do
zi lian xDD
heh
don't know da date also -.-



















2oo9 Feb 3
heh.
go Kek Loh Si.
=]
me, momo, hua, and keat
sadly got one donwan take with us =[















Kah Woon birthdae =]
2oo9 Jan 22
hehe
Observe my hair ya
^^














er.cant remember da date again -.-
hang out with primary school friends.
abit disappointed
but quite enjoy pun lah (=














While boo back from matric
me and momo jio him go Mac eat !!
that what we did everytime !!
heeee
xD
2oo9 Feb 14














In the End
=]
2oo9 Feb 28
the last time of FEBRUARY
xDD

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey dude~i like ur first pic eh hair style more den now!hahah~seriously~