Sunday, March 1, 2009

Gurney -.-















micheal say.Ah !! help me.
hahaha
*i kaki say one* -.-
see he pointing middle finger!!!














hahaah
shin ai. me . peanut. changliang =]














this sooo nice xD.



















eeek.sideburn cacat d !














not bad ma hor ? =x














ewww. my mouth -.-















2nd shot. this is better =]



okay.
story start.
went to gp
watch LOVE MATTER
funny movie
=x

男生的。。只能顶 5千次???
-.-
scare already
ahahah
then
alot things happened
lazy type ler
hahaah
not really took alot photo
abit disappointment
=[

in the end.














took in my car =D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so machi =)

weihsing said...

Lol.where got machi wor.hahaha
=D

Unknown said...

swt it~!haha~gp temporily become ur house d?

weihsing said...

lol. behtahan.early is my house d