Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cheng Beng ~













hahah. b4 going cheng beng
-.-
=x












curi snapped their photo.
let me introduce them ~
my "zhi er"侄儿 = ah yii ~
the eldest one
=D
botak botak xD












my zhi nv = *mei mei* p/s:that what i always called her xD
she is ah yi sisters
=D
small him one
sibeh stubborn =[
xD












my zhi er = ah fong ~
3rd one
ah yi and mei mei bros
=D
most youngest one
guai gu mia gina playing my bro hp games.












my zhi er also= ah kai
xD
not so guai gu.but stil guai gu =.=












my zhi er =anson ~
taadaaa ~
ah kai mia small bro
=D
cute lerh ?
XD












my bro ~
=D
mature lerh ?
=[
=.=












both of them wan "biao end" something XD












anson seeking food !!!
xD












tam jiak gui xD
wooot
=p



here is the cheng beng how its look












~.~












my beloved ah ma "背影"
XD












the sun is HOT !
=D
w/o this all ppl cannot survive
=x


THE END OF THE STORY
=DD
so..
i going..
to..

oOooo

5 comments:

Unknown said...

lmao leh~ho ho giv o0ooo for wat~?!
hahahah

B a n g k a | said...

lol ..
go cheng beng take photos = =
later take tiok the XX then u habis =X
and the last photo ...
ROCKS =D

TOMATO said...

wah
u cheng beng so lao juak eh a?
haha..

yin said...

omg how dare u snap the photo of cemetry??

Momo said...

I only cant accept last picture..
You really...
=.=