Wednesday, July 15, 2009

First Day of Sem Five

haha
3 week holidays so fast finished
hahaha

here is my class schedule
Wednesday SQM - 11am to 4pm
Thursday J2EE - 9am - 4pm
Friday ASP and VBnet - 9am- 1pm

hoseh liao
tough subject
i promises myself
i wanna change everything
today i didnt do it.
tomorrow i must do it.
buy new stationary things ( since i use my stupid pen very long le. and almost bo ink liao )
and change my wearing style
and everyday make revision at least 1 hour
yes
wei hsing u must do it okay ?

well well well
today class
damn bored i can say
-.-
theory part
hahahaha
memang eh kun ki
but nicely Ms.Loges taught us.
so still maybe can handle this subject
=)

tomorrow
j2ee . haha
i not scare about programming
i scare about presentation
i no confident standing in front and facing all the people and present my thing
damn nervous okay ?
=.=

no experience mar. bo huat =(
oh shit
friday most gai d.
the the lecturer... hope she will treat us good x(
abo really another hard day.


just now play ball.
with nh,kh,xd and jh, and wj them
then the gina say.
kid : him ?
kid : he don have gf ?
kid : i don believe .
kid : see his hair. ahaha sure got alot gf.
me : *speechless* and feedback to him ( ya . i got alot gf. and all the girl queue let me choose er ) ahahah
swt swt

do i LOOK like I GOT ALOT GF HUH ?
-.-
don judge people from outlook
( maybe because i got those hair. ;x )
ahahahah









p/s: how i wish i really got alot girl queue let mie choose :D

No comments: