Saturday, December 8, 2007

Work Cause U Died ):

arrr
long time din touch blogg
now back to my bloggie again
i wan tooooo put down all my stresss
its sooo annoying to me ):
hmm

i worked in sushi king at e-gate since 6/12 2007
its true
quite okay tat time
but tat girl
PMR GIRL ~
jz 15 age
act tat lanjiao face !
consider our senior..
but teached us
lik LAN aneh
mama de
example:me dono sumthing
ask her..
she ans..
but sound too small..
i cant hear
ask again..then she make lanjiao face ..
__
cant her patiently and teach nicely ?
although worker oso wont make tis kind of faces
jz HER !
SUKS !
jz 15age ONLY
act what lanjiao face !
__

nvm
then horrr
nvr teach us order
then..
gao gao 1
she order lor
then call us wash plate arr
served ppl ..
or other things
then wan closed shoppp tat times
she horr
did little things only
then said
i back lerrr..byebye
wtf ? __
me and my fren do so many things
she really suks enuff larr
if she don make tis LANJIAO FACE
i wont hate her so much

i HOPE FASTER OPEN SKOL
fast fast let her go
kns !
nvm
1 more weeks is my trips
i can enjoy 1st
xD

btw..
haizz
sushi king really tired work when at nite
alot ppl nehx
haizz
regret so early work oso larr
should relax 1st de
then wont argue so much =x
hahahaahah

now i only self-console only
then 2day i saw my fs d horoscope
there shown me tis

It takes a lot of time to learn something new, so don't be impatient with yourself right now. Each time you uncover a new aspect of your current challenge, you will also uncover a new obstacle. This is disheartening, but it is also very normal. Just keep going and keep learning! It will all start to gel soon. You are on your own schedule, so do not compare your progress to the progress of someone else. Just stay focused on what you need to do.

so..
i should not think so much
try my bez i think ^^
later 5.00pm wan work again
i sked..
2 things ~
1st is tat girl...zzz...really hate her ...
2nd is order..customer ask me take order..but me dono...feel make trouble to my fren ):
haizz
i nid learn alot things yet...

oh ya...
but i still wan argue tat PMR girl things
Zzz
me very "responsible" de mar
ahahah
like when wash plate or clean tat plate
i clean it veryyyy CLEAn lidat larr
but horr
she said
"can U DO FASTER "
JZ PUT SUM WATER INSIDE
lidat can liao mar
why so slow ?
wtf ?
me did lidat oso wrong ?
okay
nvm

then ...
ask me take threat..
soji for dono how to spell =/
like a thing take things one
ermm
4 side one ar...
ermm
long long one..
arr
dono how to say..
forget abt it..
then top there got paper
i jz take it out
bcoz i tot tat paper will dirty if i put those plate at up
but she scold me again =.=
she said lidat more dirty
zzz
okay !
fine ~~~
nvm nvm
JZ LET IT GO
later see her again
aikzz
yooo
sooo HATE HATE HATE larrr

my fren better lerr
work in kitchen
ahahahah
but horr
oso die lerr
speed nid so fast while at nite
really alota ppl
cant believe >.<
afternoon jz few few only
so syok
=.=

okay larr
write till here
1 hour and half let me relax
later do till 12 midnight
i wondering how many times i will get scold again (:
nvm
happie go lucky
GOGOGO !

No comments: