Wednesday, December 12, 2007

New Nick

LOL
I'm Back
ohhh ya
i quitted sushi king job
hmm
too stress and tiring gua
maybe ?
xDD

donwan do tis job already
i wan find other
more nice salary and better
xDD
hope soo
now is waiting 17 dec cominq
then can go play lurhs
weee
meet frens !
hell yeaaaa .
xDDD

ohh ya
i got new nick name lerr
but dono nice onot
ahahaha
its called as Clement
LOL
feel weird weird de
dono suit me onot
=x
i MUST AND MUST to get 1 nick name
abo horr
rugi memang .

tat sushi king work tat times
i put my name as wei hsing
all staff there keep forget my name
sobs ):
but horr
only manager remember only
=.=
but my fren hor
put STEVEN
then all remember
wth ..
maybe tis name easy remember gua
sooo
i MUST GET ONE NICK NAME FOR MYSELF
xDD

babykik9x is kinda weird horr
ahaha
so i donwan put as my nick anymore
;x
ahhaaha
new dae new life
tmr is a good dae
LOL
console-ing myself
>.<
ahahahah

okay okay
i think end here 1st
boreddd
ByeBye

No comments: