Sunday, December 30, 2007

Tmr is my burthdae

hahahaha
ellox
i'm back
(:
hmmm
now coming to write my feel

Tmr
31/12/2oo7
my burthdae
ahahahah
so hope it ?
actually
same same lar
ahahah

hmmm
2day morning
nothing to do
i jz play sdo
ytd dl successed
ahahaha
then around 6pm
go my grandmum house bbq
ahahah
play wif my cousin them
quite happie
(:
but now
i feel abit sad
bcoz
i older
LOL
+
i miss secondary skol life
haiz
not only tis
my life going harder and harder

after back home
i on my msn
still like normal time lidat
do nothing in front of comp
lol
then
suddenly
saw 1 mssg
FROM
AUNTIE CHAN
:P
ahahah
sorry
i know u hate tis
but i wan to say
AUNTIE CHAN
ahahahah
she
do a meaningful thing for me
MY Feel lar
ahahah
bcoz
no ppl did tat for me
summore while i hearing tis bloggie song
very touch
haizz

hmmm
jz now so high to write
but now no more form write =.=
nvm
bcoz tat nam heng phone me abt tmr thing
dono wan go where play
:p
ahahaha
maybe gurney
LOL
ahahah
lazy write ler
end here 1st
tata all
happie new year ^^

No comments: