Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ferry

After moved to B.M
that's how my life by riding motor to go college
mostly i will ride motor go because it is cheaper than driving car and probably it is faster when traffic jam occurred.
Every peak hour ferry will full of vehicles
When motor are allowed to load in to the ferry, you will see all of them rushing to go in because they don't want to wait for another round of ferry come.
Kinda consume times and boring.
I'm considered lucky for the two times when the ferry is totally full and i managed to "kek" my motor go in.
But sometimes, i choose to use penang bridge than ferry because the crowded vehicles really killing me !!! -_____________-
















The water is totally polluted -.-














ByeBye Penang T.T














View from ferry to penang bridge ;D















Seriously, penang bridge look nice surrounded with the sea
but too bad, everytimes i passed by with my motor
the weird smell from nowhere always come into my nose and it is smelly !!
Hope the people who in charge there can do something on it.
:)

No comments: