Saturday, May 2, 2009

Un-describe-able

hahaha
just now watched again High School Musical 3
=.=
omg
dono u guys will like it or not
but i very like it larr
its sooo touched me
=.=
regret form5 graduation that time bo aneh siao
>.<
and hor
aiya
me got no talent
beh hiao sing
beh hiao dance
not like those actor
hahahaha well nvm
so who are not yet graduate de appreciate ur high school life laa
don always complain this complain that know onot
hiu~


lai lai siao high school musical 3
of course wanna post some photo lerr xDD



















damn. its forever cant appear on me xDD

























































sharpay =.= not so like her. xDD



















small size. but look nice ^^



















damn syok la him -.-














haha =D



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well
this remind me of yesterday things
-.-



















on this photo
shu hwa with me already 15 years fren
=.=
kindergarden fren ya
ahahhaah

boo ler ?
omg
13 years
xDD

momo ler?
omg
10 years ~
haha

all almost very long ler.
aiya.
cannot describe the feeling
feel very good la weii
ahahah
* we all in this together * ^^





----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
okay.
one more things i want to announce
-.-
abit selfish and my personal de things
maybe u will hate me
hahahaah
well
i don't care
xD


that is.
i used talk with girl in msn/sms or even fs
seldom talk with guy in msn/sms/fs

but i used talk with guy in real life
seldom talk with girl in real life

there shows me the different
so when guy msn me
i not really want to chat with u
-.-
cause real life we had talk alot
except we are half month or many years didnt meet
that only can chat
or i really like u then i can chat with u
don ask me why
that just me
so.
if u got ignored by me
sorry ya =]
but real life wont like that ba
so this is the situation i want to make it clear
so u guys got me clear ?
=]

if u want say me chi kor pek just wanna chat with girl
then go ahead lor
cause maybe i am ?
haha
who care !~
i just want do what i want can le
lalalala


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

working saving money
for my personal things
so.
going out few more times
that is.
--> X-men Origin Wolverine
--> Terminator Salvation
--> Transformer 2 : The Revenge of Fallen

erm ..
i think don have others le ba
if got only say ~
hahaha
really wanna keep money ler
money cant waste like that
but can waste on GF huh ?
lOl
say only
=.=
no gf
i am single
and available
xDD
who want me ?
xDD
jkjk
u want me i also cannot want u
cause i am poor T________________T

hope i can everytime done my work well
=.=
its quite nervous when found that my money got SHORT !
then i really mo chang le !
._.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ohya.
maybe going to have a changing on my look next time
xD
short hair is confirm le
maybe will more ugly than now
ahahahahah
nvm
momo always say
u always ugly
wahahahah
ooo0o momo
xD
and wearing
need 100% change le
want to look more mature
donwan the color color jeans ler
plains shirt and jeans can be done
hahaahah
dono can make it bo
maybe nex years buy ba
-.-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

college.
currently on semester 4
ya
tough semester that i never met
how many subject ?
not many ba
i list out see see
java got 2 lor
JDK1.3
J2EE

networking , XML

DSA part 2 ?

oh well
3 papers
june exam coming
i not yet study
did i said i start study on 1st of may ?
but i didnt open my book ._.
thanks wai chuen
i going try.
i really want to try !
i swear !
=x

ok
say back
assignment
very "LITTLE" only

jdk got two part
part 1 six question if i not mistaken
part 2 sixty question ( ya you no see wrong. is SIXTY question )

j2ee got two part too
part 1 fourty-five question.
part 2 ??? =.= wait part 1 passed up 1st

networking
ya . sound easy
that i done that front part.
back.
research part.
cannot google and copy & paste
HOW ?
I am DEAD MeAT
xDD
nex wednesday going pass up
and i am here blogging
whaahha

XML ?
not yet come =.=
i am worried ._.


DSA 2
thanks my GOOD lecturer MS LOGES
=D
i might using C++ to write this programme
deadline also coming soon

soo far. i did jdk two part assignment only ?
oh shit
still long way to go.
wahahahah
okay
stop crap here le
its a long post i guess ?
ahahah
goodbye !

2 comments:

Momo said...

Haha..Momo Here..
You wrote alot,too many part.
Dont know reply which part of it.
I realise one thing,that is..
Haha..You know me well..
I always say you ugly,
Actually..You dont always feel that yourself have a ugly face lar..
Just think it as a..
DESIGN !
Hahahahahahahaha......

B a n g k a | said...

lol ..yaya really long
long until I've checked over 5 words in ur blog =D
HSM3 nice , boo duno xin shang mia xD
they so many years , me le ?
and I know u telling me la ... ignored me TT
X-men I can't , then the rest ok =P
assignment hard ? I never did before ~~
take care dude