Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother Days

hello people.
miss me or not ?
hahahaahah
i am so lazy to update my blog
haiya
-.-

well.
today mother days
i planned buy something to her.
but at last.
i didnt do anything ?
=.=
wtf ?
i am so SUCK la

u know
who is 败家子?
yes
is me
-.-
my eldest bro still buy pizza a, chicken rice,satay and sparking juice back.
me lerh ?
sitting in front of comp
watching movie
playing maple
listening song
replying comments.

shit lar me
then know eat
know sitting
and know playing
真得不孝 =。=

well.
when i really working.(i mean after study mia)
then i must do something already
cannot all bro do le
haha
well
i still wish my mother can live healthy and happily
don always niam keng me T_T

xD
er
ya
maple
i think lai think ki
wasting time de games again
play dota also same
play maple also same
fuyoh
-.-









haha.
click it to see
i type something inside ._.
hahahhaha

okay
must control myself not to always mapling already
still planned go buy A-cash huh ?
=.=
i am such a stupid

now ler
still got many assignment need to work on ~
yaya
i going start later
no lie =[
ok.

again
relationship things -.-
gen gen gf
but no gf
haahah
how could i chase a girl
without a car and money
=[
not enough rich yet
cannot chase
haahah
yaya
single better huh ?
=.=

LOL
crap finished
to be continue....

1 comment:

Momo said...

Lol..Maple no suck,
Suck de is the user.
That is you.