Friday, April 11, 2008

very good mood today

wa
wa
wa
wa
i so long didn't write blog le
hahaah
2day very got good mood to write
jz a min only make me SHOCK
ahahahah

why ?
bcoz of HER
lols
hmm
why i say lidat
bcoz
last time i saw her in fs
send a testimonials to her
but she didn't reply
but jz now
she accept me as fren
and reply my comment
oh my god
i'm so happie
why ?
LOL
bcoz she is chio bu marr
so cute yeaaaa
ahahh
if i got tis kind of gf
i willing go die also lorhh
ahahah
ohh
kenot kenot
got le jiu kenot go die
abo will sorry to HER
lols
=DD

hmmm
okay lahh
happie jiu happie
another is
my hand
last time bo write blog
coz left hand hardly type keyboard
but now almost can use 2 hand type le
ahahaha
accident lahh
cause me left hand injured
kns
20 km/h wif floor abit wet+oil make me peng
aikz
tis is LUCK
LOL
GOOD LUCK ~
=.=
ahahah

oh ohh
2 more
my most happie things
lols
1 is jz now at college
we got orientation
i saw a girl
taking CAT de
ahahah
waaa
she so cute norr
walau
summre got scholarship
clever girl =.=
soo cute mia girl
kenot chase le
so clever
kaki also stress if lidat
haahhaah
but really cute norr
non-stop watching her
lols
paiseh only
=/

ahahah
another is yesterday
thursday
10 april 2oo8
ahahah
from 7.15am - 4.00pm
i finally
passed my JBJ CAR TEST
wooot
ahahah
tis feels
almost GOOD
i going can drive car
arrggghh
cant wait anymore
xDDD
weeeee

LOL !!!
let me describe my car test tat time
my bahagian 2
almost around 11am+ balu test
diuu
wait so long
luckily
i passed
LOL !
ahahah
sure
i sure passed =.=
hmm
another is road
3.50pm GO test
zzz
wait till i wan pengsan le
ahahah
summore tat time raining
wow !
die 3 times engine
still passed me
SIEN~ !!
lols
paiseh nia
not purposely hao len de
LOL
opps
=/
xD
wahahahah
okay lahhh
donwan write already
weee
take care alll
good luck ~
hav a nice day
buaiiix

No comments: