Sunday, March 30, 2008

last daes ! (:

NOKIA5700 EXPRESS MUSIC EDITION !
ahaha
i wan tis phone !!
izzit to worth to buy ?
my brain was telling me its was !
but ..
i sked
later buy
if anything happened to my hp
CRY! !
=.=
haizz
still thinking
any opinion to me ?
=P


oh ya
2dae last dae lor
tmr going bcum students le
weee
happie ?
sad ?
ahahah
dono ?!!
tmr see !
ahahah
=p

Photobucket
my lovable bank
standard chartered bank
there gv me alot sweet memories (:
hahaha
although work is kinda bored
but i still love there !
top one show is tat card allowed to in office de
ahahah
i was work in 1st floor
ahaha
and my job
of coz
facing stupid 2 comp
key in all customer data
OH GOD !!
my eye going blind if continue lidat =.=
ahahah
last fridae
resign ler
so miss there mia staff
aikz
T.T
hope can see u all again !
and
my jiejie( ahaha ..kaki call one)
my pongpong(she is cute! )
shumei mia chaboh(LOL !she got a longnice hair )
and her..i very like her hairstyle..(i called she as lion ..LOL! )
=P
hahahahha
oh oh
2nd floor de also kenot forget
ahaha
got 3 very nice de
but i dono their name
old me 10 years + bah
=/
ahahah
sibeh OL one nor
ahahah
beh tahan =D
aiya
of coz
got boy staff too
got 1 very yeng de
all girl also can kap siao 1
but i not really talk to him
another 1 quite endao bah
quite lah
=/
ahahha
tall tall one nor
ahaha
and last 2
1st is our manager MISS CHONG
haahah
thanks for her care (:
2nd one is RUTH
ahahah
thanks for her teaching and caring ^^
and of coz
canon MR LIM
ahahah
err
still feel okay
ahaha
nothing else to talk abt him
=P

okay lah
lazy continue le
tmr wan wake up early
1st dae college
must veryyyy POWERFULL !
LOL !
ahahaha
=P
goodnite all^^

No comments: