Wednesday, January 30, 2008

a touched story :'(

So it was their 7th month anniversery and the girl calls her boyfriend::

girl:I love you.

- Boy:Yeah I know everyone does!

-Girl:Really?

- Boy:Yeah...everyone of my friends that aregirls tell me that everyday.

- Girl:Oh...but am I only your friend?

- Boy:No...you're my girlfriend...why?

- Girl:So when I say I love you I really domean it.

- Boy:Yeah I know you do mean it...its justthat you dont need to tell me that youlove me anymore cuz I know you love mesince the day we been together and ilove you more each and everyday.

- Girl:......

- Boy:So wanna go somewhere tonight for our 7month anniversary?

- Girl:Yeah...where?

- Boy:I dont know...maybe movie then dinner?

-Girl:Ok.

- Boy:Ill pick you up after I get off and getready ok?

- Girl:Ok. What time do you get off?

- Boy:In 2 hours and then I gotta gohome and yeah get ready which takesabout 15-20 mintues...

-Girl:hey...I thought you didnt have worktoday...

- Boy:One of my co-workers called in sick.

- Girl:Oh okay! So sill see you around 7:30then?

- Boy:Yeah! and babe?

- Girl:Yeah?

- Boy:I love you.

- Girl:I love you too!

- Boy:Ok my manager is like looking at me soyeah.... i gotta go.

- Girl:Ok bye.

- Boy:Bye.****************************2 hours later...The guy drives to his girlfriends houseand walks up to the door and ringsbell.

- Girl:Hey! (gives a kiss to her boyfriend)

- Boy:Wassup...you ready?

- Girl:Um...wait...let me get my bag and wecan go ok?

- Boy:Ok.They both watched a movie and atedinner...once they were done eatingthey headed back to the car but beforeshe got into the car...

- Boy:Wait! Can I blind fold you?

- Girl:Why??!

- Boy:Its a suprise.

- Girl:What kind of suprise?

- Boy:A big one.

- Girl:Okay but only if you promise me thatyou will hold my hand while we're driving.

- Boy:I promise.

- Girl:Ok blind fold me...So they drove off...........and then they stopped.

- Boy:Ok we're here!

-Girl:Where?

- Boy:Wait let me walk you to the place!

- Girl:What place?

- Boy:Somewhere! (and gives a kiss to her onthe lips)

- Girl:Baby!...The boy walks her to the place.

- Boy:Ok...let me take the blind fold off.

- Girl:Where are we?He takes it off her and she opens hereyes and sees the view of the city andat that same spot...that's where hefirst asked her to be hisgirlfriend....

- Girl:Omg...(tears come down)

- Boy:Why are you crying?

- Girl:This is where you first asked me out...

- Boy:What are you doing the rest of yourlife? (he asked on his knees and afterhe says that...behind him...in the airit says "Will you marry me?" in fireworks)

- Girl:(tears come down faster)

- Boy:I wasnt at work when you called me...Iwas planning this whole thing!

- Girl:Get up!

- Boy:Yeah?

- Girl:(kisses him)

- Boy:Is that a yes or a no?

- Girl:Yes.

No comments: