Tuesday, January 29, 2008

i'm sad

hmm
now feel free
writting blog
(:
hmm
2dae my work was abit panic
aikz
alot problems
make me very stressfull
but its okay
everything slowly settle
(:

hope tmr everything can be done as fast as i can
2dae
i saw her on9
i mssg her
but
she no reply me
aikz
my mind tell me tat
tat times maybe she was busying or what
then straight off9 bah
hahaah
stupid excuse right ?
or its real perhaps ?
hmm
hearing BBT song's really touching while writting blog
tat song is 幸福就好
hmm
i hope now is
she can reply me at msn
or fs comment also can
at least gv me sum feedback
i still waitinq
nvm
i can wait
its okay
jz hope one dae she can reply me
(:
everything will be fine

then
my "DAMN NICE" fren
invite a girl into msn
then keep ask me chat chat wif her
wth
i donwan okay
i tio FORCED nia
abo i wont
jz see u are my fren
i jz cooperate wif you
abo sure straight closed
(:

hmm
11.02 ler
i think early slp bah
tmr wake up more energy to work
hahahahx
lame ?
xD

GOOD NITE ALL
(:

No comments: