Monday, January 4, 2010

Work

haha
yesterday was working
then my last time de supervisor call me
that time tutu ho got customer
i cannot accept the phone call
after that i call back her
wow
it make me remind back my waiter life in northem hotel
although there is so much tired and something bad happened
but i still so miss there
the worker there
and we having fun there
hahaha
how nice?
aiyo
she tell me alot things
aiks
life changing everyday
what can we do wor
keep looking forward lo
she asked me to work on CNY that few days
but i keep rejected
cause u know why i left this job ?
because of my hair -.-
hhahaah
well. my hair is long
in hotel , the security kacau
not supervisor or manager
they got no comment
just security
-.-
hahaha
my supervisor very sayang us
although she easily get frustrated
but i still like her
XD
and thanks her giving me this name
=.=
WEI HSING ?
DONO pronounce
call u ah wei la !
LOL
my name
ah wei... let them call for almost half years
then i left this job
awwww
this job
payment not high
rm4 per hour
and no triple pay or double pay when public holidays
well
and it is super tired when got functions
hahahah
so what ?
i enjoy it !
hahaha














haha. how nice this picture
remind me alot alot memories
that why curi taking ppl photo is fun
u know why ?
cause when u see back
u will laugh
not complaining there.wei this photo suck. delete please. Zzz

who need job ?
waiter
rm4 per hour
in northem hotel.
u can contact me by the chat at the right hand side there.
Requirement : Rajin, hardworking and still hardworking :D
p/s: that's me =p

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha waiter cloud! my family calls me ahwei >.<

weihsing said...

AHAHHAH
same name huh us ? =.=

Anonymous said...

haha hi ahwei!!!

from
ahwei

weihsing said...

hi ah wei
ah wei i am
xD