Sunday, June 21, 2009

Gathering day















took it when working ;x
ermm
after work
go gurney meet them around 7 something
too bad
we just ate food at nandos there
=.=
sucks
i wanna watch movie
;(
sad sad sad
T___T
alot movie wanted to watch
1. 17 again
2. drag me to hell
3. 3D monster vs aliens
4. Transformer.
what else ha ?
actually alot lo
;D
ahahah

here is the food and drink i ordered in nandos














1/4 chicken and 2 sidelines ( old style chips and potatoes )



















strawberry soft drinks :D


okok
let u see some photo that i took after we ate our food
go seek some better place
but not really nice la that view
zzz
:D
hahaah




























few shot make it perfect =.=















chin hooi , me and ah pig ( form 4 monitor and form 5 monitor as well xD )














nam heng, steven and me
:D



















damn. he going eat me !! :D














me , li yen and steven
:D

No comments: