Saturday, January 31, 2009




















ahahhahahaha
was visit my my my BELOVED teacher at this previous Thursday.
haha.
thank you Fu Lao Shi.
because of her.
i got da chance to went in HENG EE (=
and i wont turn to a kind of pai kia
hahaha.
she is da one wearing WHITE COLOR SHIRT de
pretty lerh ?
XDD

and of course.
my primary classmate.
let me list out lor.
there got.
shi xiang , yew lee , xiu ming , wei chuen , kok boo , yong ping , kim pu , cindy , yee kee , shu hwa , jia lin , chiew fen , elaine , wen ning . and of course.
got da me
xDD

i am da primary six de assistant monitor leh ~
xDD
and jia lin is da one monitor ~
omg
xDD
she rocks now
and HOT
=D

kok boo .
is me da 12 years fren ler ?

shu hwa.
14 years fren since KINDERGARDEN ?
omg
xDD

shi xiang. haha. psdc kaki xDD

xiu ming . tall and be model d. study accounts waste le lar uu ~

yew lee. head big . math PRO Dx

wei chuen. wow. you no longer stay penang anymore . anyway. good luck on the coming journey ^^

yong ping . haha . he is da one jio us go my primary schools de teacher mia house ~.~

kim pu . hhaa..still so geng. all girl he also talk eh -.-

cindy . went to KL ler. haha.

yee kee . ahhaa. zomok zomok ?

chiew fen . she most kap siao ler lar but shu hwa can win her lor xDD

elaine . PTPL studying right now. go search her xP

wen ning . form6 pcghs. haha.jiayou to UNI ^^

ahahah
i intro so much u all dono de except u are my primary school frens lor
xDD
and we enjoying at teacher house le.
then.
we going to pm visit momo.


MOMO AKA CHEN KANG
my 10 years fren ?
hahaah
nice nice
=p
suprise leh ? i bring them go find u ar..
touch bo ?
KAng kang ~~~
xDD
kim mo ler.
no more momo liao
xDD



















ahahahah.. kena captured by shu hwa when talking
nice mou this pic ? someone say me nice wor ? paiseh nia xDDD









then went to qb plan to watch movie
mana tau.
FULL HOUSE IN DA CINEMA
walao ~
fine.
we waste 2 hour there stand and sitting for nothing
then i suggest go play bball.

yong ping ON
kok boo ON
me ON
yew lee ON
i sms-ed to ji hua and xi dong
ahahah
in the end.
all came.
only the PPK KING !!!
yew lee !
fk u no time !
hahaah
nvm

then.
aiya.
punteh night got plan de.
mana tau bo liao.
go asia cafe kap siao with nh,xd and jh
then back home continue online.
that all ~
lalalala



ermm
my conclusion
my 19th de cny not really so happy and nice
i will make it better in next year !
jiayou !
(=

No comments: