Saturday, May 31, 2008

exam on monday le

yoyoyo
i'm back
ahahahah
miss me onot ?
hmph
i think no one will read my blog
aahha
nvm
jz for myself (:
ahahah
finally
i got mood to reply
hahaah
exam coming le
monday.tuesday.thursday nex nex monday and bla bla bla
i havent prepared yet
omg
once i went to college
i already wan hardworking
but why ?
i cant make it
isssh
aiks
and
college fren
really hard to mix with them
indian one
not say diff race then cant talk
hmm
is languange problem ?
but still okay
we talk using eng is okay ar
doesn't effect anything
hahaah

aiyaaa
and chinese one ?
omg lah
don say le
ahahah
clever one clever
one diff attitude
summore some is cant trusted
aiks
i really feel that
how can i survive it ?
aiks
summore
i'm so stupid
i dono how to do programmes ~
my brain cant move fast
if not kang help me
i sure cant get full marks de
thanks kang ~
thanks alot
(:

haiz
my brain always tell me
issit u choose the correct course ?
yes i think ?
compare to other course if i had chosen ~
=.=
hmm
nvm
let it go bahhh ~
once u step it
u cant go back agains

and
ppl always say abt love
yeaa
i wan a gf too
but
aiks
i wan money also
no money i kenot get a gf
am i so weird ?
yes i am
=.=
although i always chat with her
and feel that she very nice persons
jz some is hmm
diff lah
ahaha
but
kenot jiu shi kenot
=.=
ssk ~
let it go
say le also pek chek
ahahahah
weird lah me
later going ahma birthdae
ahahah
HAPPY BIRTHDAE AR AHMA
although u wont see it
but also came from my heart lah
haahahah

once we born
we are going to face alot of challenge
i don like this
i hate to face it
=.=
and health
aiks
headache ~
hahaah
lazy type le
hmm
continue after my exam
maybe 2 weeks after ?
hahaah

take care ya guys and girl ~
bye ~
^^

No comments: